Friday Favorites {2/18}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you are having a fabulous day! 


Today, I thought I would share some of my favorites from this week. 


New library books. I love to read and try and do it every day. 


New tea from Plum Deluxe. I love their herbal tea and this Cinnamon Plum variety is delicious. 



Dishcloth making...I finished one and started working on another. They are both patterns by The Kitchen Sink Shop from her Year of Dishcloths. If you sign up for her newsletter, you get a free pattern every month. 



New progress keepers from a new to me shop on Etsy, Whiskers + Stitches. She had a mystery stitch marker listing and I ordered two. The heart key and the gem progress keepers. I love the little bluebird and the mini bee so much that I added them to my order. 


Snuggles from my cat, Smidge. She loves to curl up with me in the evening while I work on my projects. 


What are some of your favorites from this week? I would love to hear all about them. 


Let's Chat & Happy Creating, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts