First Favorite Things of the New Year

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy New Year! 

I have been easing into this year. The end of last year was a whirlwind of good and not so good things. 


I am ready to start this new year with things I am enjoying! 



My new Temperature Blanket colors! I love Stylecraft Special DK
I am using Cream, Parchment, Buttermilk, Duck Egg, Cloud Blue, Saffron, Clementine and Spice. I will be using white to separate the months. I am using the Neat Ripple pattern by Attic 24, but doing single crochet instead of double. 


I have been reading a lot of cozy mysteries. I am loving A Cupcake Bakery Mystery and A Library Lover's Mystery by Jenn McKinlay

I have been knitting dishcloths all month using Knit Picks Dishie and Gramma's Favorite Dishcloth pattern by PJ Allen. I just starting using these Brittany knitting needles and love them. 

I have been drinking Plum Deluxe tea and love trying some new herbal tea blends. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading, watching and enjoying this month! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela





Comments

Popular Posts