Welcoming in October {10/1}

    Follow Me on Bloglovin


Welcome October!


I love autumnal colors. They make me think of all things cozy and warm. 


I love this skein of Autumn Harvest. It has all the autumnal speckles. The BFL Casual base is a joy to work with and makes a warm fabric. 





New DK weight colorways are in the shop! This is Gather. It has pops of burgundy red, gold, and burnt orange on a light gray base. 



This is Jingle. A fun colorway with pops of red, deep green and gold. It also has a light grey base. 

Both of these colorways are in the shop as a preorder. The base is 75% superwash merino and 25% nylon. 

I am really enjoying knitting up DK weight socks in preparation for the cold weather that is coming. 



(Yarn: Rita Mae Yarns  Wicked  Bag: The Project Bag )

I am ready for all the fun stitch-a-longs happening this month. I have been participating in the #fallingleavessockkal2021, #moonstonemakeshalloweenmal, and will be joining #SpookySeasonSAL, and #spookysocksmal2021


For the first time, I am going to try doing the West Knits MKAL. I am excited and a tiny bit nervous about what I have gotten myself into. 

 I am still trying to finalize my colorway choices. I will post about it soon! 


Are you participating in any make a longs this month? 

I would love to know all about what you are looking forward to this month and what you are working on! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela














 

Comments

Popular Posts