Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/22}

   Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy WiPs and Books Wednesday! 


I am almost finished reading, Under the Southern Sky by Kristy Woodson Harvey. It is a good story. I am enjoying the two main characters and the setting of their family homes. I don't think anything earth shattering or shocking is going to happen, but it has held my interest. 

I have been working on a pair of shortie socks. I am using a 50 gram skein from Granite State Yarns in the Sea Glass colorway and the String of Lights pattern by Sock Witchery. I am really enjoying the yarn and pattern together. 



Since it is the first day of autumn, I am looking forward to tucking in and reading some cozy mysteries. I just found the A Library Lover's Mystery series by Jenn McKinlay. I read, Books Can Be Deceiving this month and am looking forward to the next two books. I believe there are 11 books in the series and the 12th is due to be released in November. 


I have quite a few other wips on my needles, but I am going to be concentrating on these this week. My Be Loving hat. The pattern is by Melissa Simpson and is free on Ravelry. I am thinking about making the Be Kind hat too. 


I am working on the first front side of my One Love cardigan by Judy Jewell of The Autumn Acorn. I love this pattern. It is so classic and easy to knit. I am using some one of a kind DK weight skeins in a merino cashmere nylon base. I know I am going to wear this all of the time. 

I have also started a new sweater, but it is in the very early stages. I will share with you when I get more knit. I am joining in on the Rose Opal Knits Holiday Sweater MAL for this one. 


I would love to know what you are working on, reading and or watching! 

I hope you are doing all the things you love! 



Let's Chat, 
Angela












Comments

Popular Posts