Friday's Fabulous Makers{9/17}


  Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

The month is going by so fast! 

Are you feeling the same? 




I have been wanting to share some happy mail with you. 

These artistic and talented makers are so amazing! 


Amy from Noble Character Crafts dyed up some bare yarn she had in stock. I missed her update when she let us know that she wouldn't be having anymore hand-dyed yarn updates. I was so happy that she listed some of her gorgeous yarn. The top skein is a non superwash sport weight named Pleasant and the bottom skein is merino cashmere nylon fingering weight named Blessed. I can't wait to knit them up, but for now I am just enjoying how beautiful they are. 


Next is a micro sock set by A Yarn To Dye For Designs. It gives me all the autumn feels. It is named, They Only Come Out at Night. I am looking forward to knitting this into socks. 


I love a good self striping yarn for socks, do you? 

This is Hippie Bus by Zebra Yarns 

I love how bright and fun this set is! She is having a sale this month, so go check out her shop! 






I have been working on a new DK weight base for the shop and a few progress keepers. 

I hope to have all that ready to go by the end of the month. I will update here and on Instagram when it all goes live. 


I hope you are doing well and doing all the things you love! 

If you would like to share what you have been working on, yarn you have found, podcasts or make a longs, I would love to know all about it! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela














Comments

Popular Posts