Wednesday's WiPs and Books {8/4}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Happy August! 

I can't believe it is here! 

(I will probably say that every month, lol) 



Let's chat about works in progress and books. 

The Summer of Lost and Found is a book from Mary Alice Monroe's Beach House series. It is the newest release. I joined this series in book 4 and have been invested ever since. I may go back and read the earlier ones next year. I am also interested in her stand alone novels. 

I am working on my Rhinebeck Roomies socks. The pattern is by Kay Litton, the Crazy Sock Lady. It is one of my favorite go to patterns when I want something other than a plain vanilla sock. I love the stretch and texture. It is a four round repeat and very easy to remember. This pattern is amazing for making gift socks. 

The yarn is by Leading Men Fiber Arts in their Sea Turtle colorway. Green is my favorite. 

I am working on the second sock for Second Sock Week hosted by Knitty Natty of the Love in Stitches podcast. I will also be entering them in the Summer Sock Camp knit a long. 


I have been reading a lot of beach reads this summer. This is the fourth book in the Sweet Island Inn series. I really enjoyed this one. I liked the main character's story. There are two more books in the series and I think I might leave them until next year. 


What have you been making and/or reading this week? 

I would love to know! 

 
Let's Chat, 
Angela









Comments

Popular Posts