Friday's Favorites {8/13}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you are having a great week! 


I have enjoyed some time by the pool. I enjoy reading while floating around. I also love to do water exercises. 


I have been adding rows to my Temperature blanket a few at a time during the week. It has been so hot here and it's getting so big. I am using Big Twist Value yarn from Joann's and using the linen stitch.


I started my Halloween socks. I am using Spoopy by Gynx Yarns. I have been holding onto this skein since she no longer dyes yarn. I am loving how they are knitting up. I can't wait to wear them. 


A few sock FOs! Above is the Angry Elf colorway by Blue Moon Fiber Arts. I am so happy to have them done. This yarn is so soft! Another pair to wear in December. 


During Second Sock Week hosted by Knitty Natty of the Love in Stitches podcast, I finished my Sea Turtle socks. The yarn is by Leading Men Fiber Arts. I love it and am so glad to have enough leftover for another shortie pair of socks. 


What has been your favorite things this week? 

I would love to know! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela


P.S. This weekend is my birthday weekend. There is a sale going on in the shop if you are looking to add to your stash!












Comments

Popular Posts