Wednesday's WIP and Books {7/14}

  Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

It has been hazy, hot and humid this week. 

How's the weather there? 



I am joining in with Natalie of KnittyNatty  for Sock Week 2021. The goal is to knit one adult sock in 8 days during Shark Week. I decided to knit the Rhinebeck Roomies pattern by Crazy Sock Lady Designs in the Sea Turtle colorway by Leading Men Fiber Arts. You can barely see my little sea turtle progress keeper. I picked the charm up on Amazon and added the leverback. 


I have been reading Mary Alice Monroe's Beach House series. I just finished the sixth book, On Ocean Boulevard. I can't wait to dive into book seven (the one above).

 I started the series on book four and have really enjoyed following the character's stories. I may go back and read the first book about the matriarch of the family. 

 I love that you at the beginning of the chapters the author adds a fact about sea turtles. It has ignited a renewed passion for them. 


Are you joining in any make a longs?  What is on your hook or needles? 

Reading any great books?  I am always looking for recommendations. 


Let's Chat, 
Angela




Comments

Popular Posts