Monday's Mail {7/19}

   Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a great weekend. 

We went to Medieval Times with family on Saturday. It was such a blast!


I have some happy mail to share with you today.


I have been reading the Beach House series by Mary Alice Monroe and it has reignited my passion for sea turtles. 

I saw this bag on Etsy by The Curious Catbird and had to get it. I am going to use it for day trips. It is so well made. The canvas is so sturdy and I love her screen printing. 


New yarn from Leading Men Fiber Arts. I love them both so much. I usually get their Intermission base which is a 50 gram skein. I love using them in multiple skein projects or for socks. The one on the left is River Rock and the other is Metamorphosis. 


I also got a lovely gift from a friend. She got this great little calendar from a second hand library book sale. I love it. 





Have you received any happy mail? I would love to hear all about it! 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 













Comments

Popular Posts