Wednesday's Wonders {6/9}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy June! 

I hope your month is off to a great start! 



I have vowed to read more this month and just enjoy all that summer has to offer. Here's some of the books I am hoping to read. 


What genre of books do you enjoy reading? Have you read anything interesting lately? 


I have joined in on the Summer Sock Camp 2021 fun that is being hosted by Kay Litton, the Crazy Sock Lady. I have four already cast on and one more I will cast on sometime today. I am going to give Two at a Time a go with yarn I just purchased at Lancaster Yarns from Kettle Dyed Yarn.






 I am trying all different methods this year for knitting socks. Magic loop and DPNs are my preferred methods right now. I am enjoying using 9" circulars, but Hiya Hiya Flyers are not my favorite. I will be switching those to two 16" circulars as soon as the needles arrive. 


I finished my Mistletoe Kisses socks. The pattern is by Knitting Expat Designs. I used Yarn at Home Mom Basic Fingering in the colorway, Meanwhile I'm Putting Up More Twinkle Lights. 

My goal is to have enough Christmas themed socks to wear through Christmas. I think I have six pairs now and many more planned. 

Two of my sock projects now are Christmas themed. The one on the 9" circular is called Angry Elf by Blue Moon Fiber Arts and the red one is a OOAK I dyed I am calling Rocking Red. I will be joining in with DanaRaeMakes for her Christmas in July make a long that begins on June 15th and runs until August 15th. 



Have joined in any make a longs or Summer Sock Camp? 

I would love to hear all about your projects! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela








Comments

Popular Posts