Wednesday's WIPs and Books {6/23}

 

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday!  

I hope your week is going well! 


This is my sock project basket! I love all the project bags and there are five socks in progress in there. 

I purchased my basket from Baskets of Africa. The project bags showing are from SewCrazyCrafter, BagsbyAwesomeGrannie, MollyKleinDesign and Unusual Surroundings.



I am trying to do socks in different methods this summer. I just finished a pair of socks on DPNs, I have a WIP using two 16" circulars, and another on 9" circulars. I have two socks started on Magic Loop. 

Are you knitting socks this summer? Are you trying anything new? 

Tell me about your projects! 




I am trying to read more books this year. I have quite a few in from the library. A few books I would like to learn from and a few beach reads. 









Do you have a favorite book? Have you read any good books lately? 

I am always looking for recommendations! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela






Comments

Popular Posts