Friday's FOs and Favorite Things {6/25}

  Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

We made it to the end of the week! 


I have a finished object to share. I finished my first pair of socks for Summer Sock Camp 2021. I knit these using DPNs and the Vanilla Socks on DPNs pattern by Crazy Sock Lady Designs. The yarn is by Havirland in the colorway Tubular. 
I used a bit of leftovers of a mini skein from Pineapple Yarn for the heel. 



I have enjoyed having some time this week to sip some coffee, knit and read. I love my new Snoopy travel mug. (Bag is by BagsByAwesomeGrannie)


I started dyeing up new Duo sets for the shop. They are two 50 gram skeins. They come with one speckled colorway and one tonal. I love making them. 

 When they sell out in the shop, I will be putting up a preorder for them. I am thinking up new colorways. 

What colors would you like to see? 


I was so excited to get my order from Kay of CrazySockLadyDesigns 


I have been wanting the Scrappy Sunday mug for so long. I purchased them as soon as she announced she was having a seconds sale on some of her mechandise. Both of them look great. 




How has your week been? Do you have any favorite things to share? 

I would love to hear all about them! 



Let's Chat, 
Angela













Comments

Popular Posts