Thursday's Thoughts {5/27}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Thursday! 


Memorial Day weekend is almost here! 




I am hoping to have some time to finish up my Mistletoe Kisses socks this weekend. Our weather is going to be rainy and a bit cooler. For the second sock, I changed up the contrasting stripe colors. I am working through the gusset decreases now. 


I am planning on getting ready for Summer Sock Camp that starts June 1st. I would like to have a few different indie dyed yarns picked out, so I can grab a few that are speaking to me, get them caked up and cast them on. Will you be joining camp this year? 


I am also hoping to do a bit of reading. Do you have any book recommendations?  I have been compiling a list of books I would like to read this summer. 


Before I sign off, there will be a sale in the shop this weekend! Come by and check it out if you have time. I really appreciate your support and encouragement! 


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts