Friday's Favorites {5/21}


Follow Me on Bloglovin


 Happy Friday! 

I can't believe that June is right around the corner! 

I thought I would share some favorite things with you! 


Some of my Summer Sock Camp merchandise! I have a t-shirt on the way and then I am ready! I love this project bag from Sew Crazy Crafter.  


I love self striping yarn! Fibernymph Dye Works is one of my favorite places to shop! 


I picked up a few notions pouches from BagsbyAwesomeGrannie during her sale. 


And I love a finished object. These are my Rhinebeck Roomies socks. The pattern is by Kay Litton of Crazy Sock Lady Designs. I have knit this pattern many times. I love the stretch and squish it makes. 


I am enjoying knitting up some dishcloths. The perfect project to take with me anywhere. 



I hope you are having a fantastic day and have a wonderful weekend! 

Feel free to share with me your favorite things! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela









 

Comments

Popular Posts