Wednesday's WiPs & Books {4/14}

Follow Me on Bloglovin


 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week! 

I am enjoying the spring weather. I love to watch the trees get their leaves back, the grass turn green and all the flowers beginning to bloom. Our days are filled with getting our seeds started, garden beds prepared and planted. 


My crafting time has been less lately, but I have managed to get a few things checked off my first Make Nine 2021 grid. More on that to come!


This week I am concentrating on getting my Musselburgh hat finished. I am very close to the decreases. Kay of the Crazy Sock Lady podcast is having a KAL for this pattern that ends tomorrow. I am not sure I will get it done in time, but it will be finished soon. 


 I have also put a few rounds on my Rhinebeck Roomies socks. I love the color of this yarn. It was dyed by Amber of Makers Haven, but sadly she doesn't dye yarn anymore. She does upload great craft/lifestyle videos on YouTube under the name Amber Crawley. 


I am reading two books right now. The Ones We Choose by Julie Clark and Where the Story Starts by Imogen Clark.


Are you working on a project that is inspiring you? Are you reading and/or watching anything interesting?  I appreciate any recommendations. 

I hope you are having the best week filled with all the things you love! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts