Make Nine MAL and Makers {4/21}

 



Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a wonderful week! 

I thought it was time to do a Make Nine 2021 update. I have two grids going and have completed three projects from my first and four from my second. 


From my second Make Nine grid...

A cowl for granddaughter #3 for her birthday. I didn't use a pattern and it is knit in The Mouse House Fiber Co yarn. 


My Musselburgh hat



Baby hats


Heart Scrubbie and Dishcloth set



From my first Make Nine Grid


I finished granddaughter #2's cowl with The Mouse House Fiber Co yarn, my Derecho top and my daughter's One Love cardigan. I need to get some finished object pictures of the top and cardigan.



Now onto some fun mail! Actually Melissa from Rising Tide Fiber Co drops off my orders since we don't live that far from each other. I am so thankful she does because I don't have to wait for them to go through the mail system. This time I ordered a candle (Line Dried) and I love it!!! I think I need more. 





Still of the Morning and Water Are You Doing? 

Just look at those speckles!!! They need to be in a project together. 


I also picked up some Hiya Hiya Bamboo Flyers in a size O for Summer Sock Camp 2021 hosted by Kay, the Crazy Sock Lady. Anyone else joining camp? 

There maybe some camp merchandise on the way to me! I will share when it all comes in.



I would love to know what you have been making, reading, watching and/or what has been inspiring you.  


Let's Chat, 
Angela

















Comments

Popular Posts