Wednesday's Works in Progress {3/3}


Follow Me on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

I thought I would share what I have been working on this week. 


This is the One Love by The Autumn Acorn using my own hand-dyed yarn in a worsted weight base. The pattern calls for a DK weight. This is for my youngest daughter. I am on sleeve island.  


I am still working on my husband's Morning Coffee Socks by Crazy Sock Lady Designs using Must Stash yarn. I am almost to the heel. I am not used to making a 72 stitch sock with a long leg. 


I am putting a row here and there on my Musselburgh Hat by Ysolda Teague. I am loving this BFL/Nylon yarn base, it is going to be so warm. The yarn is by Mountain Girl Yarns, but sadly she is no longer dyeing yarn, but she is still creating. She is on Instagram as fjordgirl67. I am loving the project bags she is making. 


I started a new sock project. This is the Rhinebeck Roomies by Crazy Sock Lady Designs, it is one of my favorite sock patterns. It makes such a squishy sock that wears wonderfully. The yarn is Makers Haven. It is a 50 gram skein I purchased as a set of three when she was closing her shop. 



I am working on the second sock using this colorway by Moon Stone Dye Works, it is called Hi + Lo and I am loving how it is working up. 


I am also keeping up with  my crochet Temperature Blanket. I usually sit and work on it over the weekend. 


I hope you are enjoying what you are making! I love would love to see and/or hear about your works in progress. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela












Comments

Popular Posts