Wednesday's WIPs, MALs and Mail {3/31}

Follow Me on Bloglovin



 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a great week! 


I thought I would write about some wips, make-a-longs and some fun mail I have received recently. First let's start with what has come in the mail. 


This adorable cactus bag was made by Dennis of Unusual Surroundings

I love all the fabric he uses. My sock project fits perfectly in it and I can throw it in my purse or tote when heading out. 



I am absolutely in love with this skein of yarn from Rising Tide Fiber Co it is from her Swift Collection and named You Can't Spell Awesome Without Me. She will be having an Underwood Collection coming out April 10th. I can't wait to see the colorways she has come up with. 


Now for some KALs, MALs and WIPs. 

I am working on my Musselburgh hat for the KAL that Kay, the Crazy Sock Lady, is hosting. It ends on April 15th. I am using some deep stash in a BFL/Nylon called Prairie. The dyer is sadly no longer dyeing yarn, but she still makes beautiful things at Fjord West Studio.


I am participating in the Rose Opal Knits Shawl KCAL. I am hoping to get some of the shawl wips I have on the needles done. It is running until the end of Spring. 

This is my A Guiding Light Shawl by Kay Litton of Crazy Sock Lady Designs. I am using some DK weight yarn I dyed up last autumn. 


This is Dream Stripes by Berangere Cailliau and I am using some yarn I dyed quite a few years ago. 


One of these shawls in on my Make Nine 2021. I will update about that soon. I have added a second Make Nine 2021 grid that I want to share.  


Are you participating in any MALs, KALs or CALs? 

Have you received any fun mail lately? 

I would love to know more! 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 








Comments

Popular Posts