Friday's Fun and FOs {3/26}

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday!  

I hope you are doing well! 

I feel like this month has gone by so quickly, do you? 


I thought I would share a few finished projects today. Most of them are socks. I am close to finishing other long term projects, hopefully I will be sharing them soon. 


First up is my Evergreen Socks, this pattern is by Madeline Gannon and the yarn is by Little Lionhead Knits. 

I love how this pattern and yarn worked up together. That Elderberry mini skein color is one of my favorites. 


Next finished project is my Scrappy St. Patrick's inspired socks using a mini skein set I dyed up. I did get them finished in time to wear on the 17th! 




I finished my striped socks using Moonstone Dye Works in the Hi + Lo colorway on Wednesday evening. I don't know what it is about stripey socks, but I want to knit them all! 



My next finished project is a dishcloth. I used Gramma's Dishcloth pattern by PJ Allen in the Sugar 'n Cream Scrub Off cotton in Papaya. I thought my kitchen needed some bright fun color. 



Speaking of bright & fun colors, I added two new mini skein sets into the shop. I can imagine striped  socks in both sets (but I am trying not to cast anymore on right now).  


Signs of Spring 


Bunfetti 


I hope you are having a fabulous day! I would love to know if you have finished any projects lately or if any project you are working on is bringing you joy. 


Let's Chat, 
~Angela

























Comments

Popular Posts