Wednesday's Wonderings and WiPs {2/17}

 



Happy Wednesday! I love sharing all about my projects, books, movies and shows. I would love to hear all about what you are making, reading and or watching! 

I love receiving a new Taproot Magazine. I like to take my time reading through it. Such beautiful stories, artwork, craft projects, recipes and photography. 


I found this mini skein set in my stash last week and decided it needed to be scrappy socks. I thought these colors would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day socks. I am loving how they are knitting up together. 


I have so many sock projects on the needles right now. Somehow I forgot one pair that is in my yarn bowl. I am trying to come up with a plan to get them all finished. 


I also have a Musselburgh Hat (using Mountain Girl Yarns that has been in my stash a very long time and she is no longer dyeing) started and a One Love cardigan I am working on for my daughter. 



How are your projects going? Do you have a lot of wips going at one time or do you focus on one or two? 


Let's Chat, 
~Angela







Comments

Popular Posts