Monday's Makers {2/22}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday!

I hope your day is off to a great start! 


I have had some lovely things come in the mail and I am so happy about them. 



I am in the mood for all things Spring, are you? 

This bag from Mountain State Stitches just called to me! 

I love the size of this bag and it has the best pockets inside. The quality is top notch. I can't wait to put a spring inspired project in this bag. 


I ordered this sock set from Darn Good Yarn. I have been getting their emails for a while and I love that they support artisans all over the world. I heard about these sets on The Crazy Sock Lady podcast. This one is called Northern Lights. They are 60 grams of self striping sock yarn. It also comes with knit and crochet patterns. They have a set of three that might be on its way to my mailbox. 


Have you received any happy mail lately? Have you been eyeing any new products or yarn? 

I would love to hear all about it! 


Let's Chat, 
Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts