Making Plans {1/13}

Follow Me on Bloglovin 





There has been lots of planning going on here! I love to make lists! 

I have been planning my makes and finishes for this year, as well as my gift makes. I will be sharing them soon.

There is also garden planning happening. I just placed a couple of seed orders and have a new seed starting shelf. 


This is the view from my stash/making corner. I have been cozying up here making all the plans and thinking about all the things. 


I started my crochet Temperature Blanket. I am using the Moss/Granite stitch. The yarn is Big Twist Value Worsted from Joann's. I have white, cream, slate blue, camel, mustard and burnt orange. My husband came up with the idea to add a row or two of another color to show the separation between the months. I think I am going to add light green. 


This is the One Love cardigan by Judy Jewell. I am using the yarn from a Flax sweater I am frogging. I am getting close to finishing this back section. It is for my youngest daughter. 


When I am tired, I have been grabbing this scrappy project, it is the Make a Long Story Short by Wanda Sowizdrzal. I am using all Willow Tree Yarn colorways. I have added the sixth colorway this month. 

Are you making plans? How are your projects going? 


Let's Chat, 
Angela











Comments

Popular Posts