Make Nine 2021 {1/27}

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin



Is it just me, or is this month going by quickly? 

We have been doing a lot of home improvement inside around here. Our home was built in the 70s by my parents and it is letting us know that it needs quite a bit of attention.

But enough of that, onto the good stuff! Yarn!  


This my first year doing the Make Nine 2021 Make a Long. I have heard Amy from NobleCharacterCrafts talk about it on her video podcast and wanted to join in the fun.  

I have decided to try and make two Make Nine boards. One with mostly works in progress that I want to finish and another of new projects. I haven't finished deciding on the new projects, but I have started and almost finished the first square. 

Here's my WIP Make Nine...



Top Row: A Guiding Light Shawl by Crazy Sock Lady Designs
Corner to Corner Granny Stripe Blanket (no pattern)
Say Anything by Melissa Schaschwary 

Middle Row:  Willow Wolf Hat by Jocelyn Tunney   
Derecho by Alison Green (just need to do the sleeves)
Cowl for my granddaughter (no pattern) 

Last Row:  Mistletoe Kisses Socks by Knitting Expat Designs
One Love by Judy Jewell 
Cozy Shlanket MKAL by Knitting Expat Designs 


I am also working on a few things for the Finish It, Fix It, Frog It MAL by Tommi of Moonstone Makes (formerly Squirrel Pie Productions). She has a Ravelry group or you can use the hashtag #finfixfrogMAL on Instagram. I believe this is running until the end of March. 

My friends and I chat on a message board on Pro Boards called Hooked on Crochet, we are doing a Heart MAL for February. I will be making a project or two for that. 


Have you joined any make a longs? Are you doing a Make Nine or have you previously participated? 

I would love to hear all about what you are making? 


Let's Chat, 
Angela

                        










Comments

Popular Posts