Wednesday's Wondering {11/11}

 



It's Veteran's Day!  So thankful to those who have served!  



This week I have worked on the Candygram Cowl using my hand-dyed worsted weight yarn. I am loving it. I am using a stitch marker from the Native Knits Shop on Etsy. 



I also worked a little on my Jill's Shawl. I love the two colorways striped together. I went down one needle size than the pattern suggests. The progress keeper is from Lach and Lou.


I also finished the fourth color on my Make a Long Story Short scrappy blanket. I am getting ready to add the next mini skein. 


I received my Lurex yarn in the mail to start working on this blanket again. I am calling it Shiny Scrappy Granny Stripe. I am holding a strand of the Lurex yarn and  fingering weight together. It gives it a marled look. 


When I get the chance, I am reading, The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker and looking at cookbooks. 


I haven't picked up my projects as much as I would like this week. Our weather has been beautiful. I have been spending some time outside in the garden and doing some organizing and cleaning. 


Have you worked on any projects this week? Have you read anything interesting? I am always on the lookout for new books and authors to read. 


I hope you are having a wonderful day!  


Let's Chat, 
Angela










Comments

Popular Posts