November Goals {11/6}



 Follow my blog on Bloglovin


Happy Friday!

I have been thinking about making monthly goals and posting them here to help me be accountable.  

This month's goals are...


To drink more water. When the weather gets cooler, I have noticed I don't drink as much water as I should. 

My next goal is to spend more time reading. I would love to read all three of these books this month, but I think we will aim for two of them. 


My third goal is to finish this Candygram Cowl. The pattern is by Tanis Lavallee and is free on Ravelry. The yarn is my hand-dyed yarn in Marina and Breeze. I love these two colors together. I have made a Shoreline Shawlette by Lisa Seifert in the same yarn. 


My final goal for the month is to do my Frozen Shoulder exercises every day and to go to every Physical therapy appointment. I am going to try my best to avoid surgery. 



Feel free to join in if you have your own monthly or weekly goals. I would love to know what they are.


Let's Chat, 
Angela








  

Comments

Popular Posts