Monday's Memo {11/2}

 

Follow my blog on Bloglovin


Happy Monday!  


I thought I would share some pictures from my walk last week at a local park with a friend and some weekend snapshots. 


There was some wonderful views and it was so relaxing listening to the water while sitting on a bench chatting about all the things. 



Here's a few things we got up to this weekend for Halloween. 


Isn't he adorable?! My daughter carved him. 

We ate so much food...Halloween Chex Mix, sugar cookies, apple pie and some homemade noodles for dinner. Here's a picture of a few of the cookies. We love pulling out some holiday themed cookie cutters. We also watched a few movies together. 


Do you have any Halloween traditions? 

I hope you had a lovely weekend!  I would love to hear all about it!  



Let's Chat, 
Angela 
















Comments

Popular Posts