Wednesday's Work {9/23}




Happy Wednesday!!! How is your week going? 

I hope it is going great!  



I have been doing a lot of thinking about the state of my wips and how I really would love to clear my needles by this time next year. Erica and Daphne of Rose Opal Knits podcast on YouTube and Instagram are doing a Finish It Fall MAL until December 21st. Here are the wips I am hoping to finish. 



Derecho by Alison Green 
I am almost to the part where you do the split hem. 


Guiding Light by Kay Litton of Crazy Sock Lady Designs 
I am using a DK weight non-superwash base that I dyed up to try. 


Willow Wolf Hat by Jocelyn Tunney

Yarn: Rita Mae Yarns Merino Worsted, Old Fashioned 


Evergreen Socks by Madeline Gannon 

Yarn: Little Lionhead Knits, Blue Ridge Thunderstorm with Elderberry mini


Hopefully this make along will motivate me to get these projects completed and maybe a few more!

Do you have projects you would like to finish? 

What have you been working on? 

I would love to hear all about your making!  



Let's Chat, 
~Angela














Comments

Popular Posts