Fantastic Friday {9/18}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Happy Friday!  

How has your week been? 

Can I be honest for a minute?! 

 I am sliding into Friday needing a nap!  

Anyone else? 


As a family we went to the C&O Canal National Historical Park last Saturday and hiked to Great Falls. 


Such gorgeous views and the weather was amazing. I would do this hike again, but realized I need to park closer. I am not conditioned enough yet for the amount of miles we did, but I will get there. I am looking forward to more hikes this autumn. 




Now onto yarny things. Have you heard about the Gilmore Girls KAL that Beth from MD Quilter Knits and Covert Knits on YouTube are hosting? It starts on Tuesday the 22nd. They are using #gilmorealong2020 on Instagram. 


I found this colorway in my stash. 

 "In Omnia Paratus" sock set by Makers Haven. I am in the love with this saturated colorway!  I have no business casting on more socks, but I am going to do it! 

Do you have an easy tv watching sock patterns you love? 

My daughter and I were watching the show about a year ago and for some reason stopped watching at the beginning of Season 7. We plan on starting that season over and watching while I knit.  

Are you a Gilmore Girls fan?  If so, have you watched the series more than once? 


 I hope you are having a fantastic day! 

Happy Creating,
~Angela


























Comments

Popular Posts