Monday's Menu Planning {7/13}....






Happy Monday!  

I can't believe it is the middle of July already! 

How are you? 

I have been doing a lot of thinking about menu planning lately. 

I have been stuck in a cycle of the same meals. 



I decided to change things up a bit now that we are in the middle of summer. 

I love eating anything in a wrap. Do you? 

I also love anything I can bake on a sheet pan. So quick and easy!



I picked up these three cookbooks from the library looking for some inspiration. 

Rocco's Keto Comfort Food Diet...I don't like the word diet, but I do love comfort food. 

Eat What You Love by Danielle Walker...yes, please!  Love this title! 

The Clean & Simple Diabetes Cookbook by Jackie Newgent (my husband is a diabetic and there is a picture of fajitas in a wrap on the cover, hahaha) 


I am looking forward to trying some of the recipes in these books. 

BBQ bowl, Spinach & Feta quesadilla, Dill Chicken Salad, Keto Comfort Bacon Burger and so many more!

I definitely need to be adding more shrimp dishes into our lives as well. 


Do you have any favorite recipes to share? I would love to know what you have been cooking or baking? 



Let's Chat! 












Comments

Popular Posts