Wednesday's Works in Progress {6/10}


Happy June!  

I am thrilled to be able to get outside more. So many things are growing and changing on our little homestead. 

All the summer crops have been planted and I can't wait to eat some fresh produce soon. 



The roses are blooming, I love them. 


I joined Summer Sock Camp 2020 hosted by Kay Litton, The Crazy Sock Lady. 

I usually knit my socks magic loop, but decided to join the DPN cabin. I am using Fibernymph Dye Works in the Hypothesis colorway.  Here's my progress so far. 


I am also working on her After the Storm sock pattern, this is the second sock. I am using yarn from Seventh Magpie Studios on Etsy. 


I love working on socks in the summer, they are so easy to carry around. 

I have been working away on a test knit shawl by Lisa of Dole Valley Girl Knits that will be released this weekend. I am going to wait to share it when it is finished and blocked. The pattern is such a work of art and I love that she designed it in memory of her grandmother. 

I am reading, Be the Bridge by Latasha Morrison and Parable of the Sower by Octavia E. Butler. 


How is your June going? Are you working on any projects? Reading anything interesting?
 Growing a garden? 


I would love to chat about what you have been doing!  


Happy Creating, 
Angela




Comments

Popular Posts