Wednesday's Wonderings [4/8]


Happy Wednesday!  

I hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. 

I have been looking for ways to use this time at home to stay creative. 

Every month I set goals in my Stylio Apex planner. I love the quote this month. 


I ordered some supplies from Amazon. I have always wanted to learn hand lettering and now is the perfect time. I did some practicing yesterday after watching a class on Bluprint. 

Did you know they are making their classes available for free until 4/16? 


Next week, I am hoping to be able to work on watercolor painting. Oh how I have wanted to learn this technique. I noticed that Bluprint has quite a few classes on it (not sponsored). I am so excited to get started. 



There is also quite a bit of knitting going on. Sunday, I spent most of the day working on the second sock. It is the Rhinebeck Roomies pattern by Crazy Sock Lady Designs and the yarn is from Amanda Makes Yarn on Etsy. The colors are bringing me joy right now.



How are you doing? Are you staying creative? 

I would love to chat with you! 


Happy Creating, 
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts