Wednesday's Wonderings [3/25]



I don't know about you, but I really need bright colors in my life right now. 
Usually I gravitate toward neutrals.
It has been rainy most of this week and I haven't been able to get outside as much as I would like to and I need a splash of something bright. 

I usually love being at home. I have so many things to occupy me here. There is the usual upkeep of the house, the property, the garden, dyeing yarn, and most of my other interests can be done singularly. Things like crocheting, knitting and reading. 


I have been thinking about using this time to learn new things. I have started learning Spanish online and am enjoying it. I also would like to explore new art mediums. I have some watercolor paint on the way and thinking about ordering supplies for hand lettering. 


I know the sun will come out again and as soon as it does, I will be outside soaking it in. 


  I would love know if you are learning new things, trying new techniques, or finding enjoyment in the things you already love to do. 

I hope you and the ones you love are safe and healthy!

Happy Creating, 
~Angela





Comments

Popular Posts