Maker Monday



Happy Monday!  

I hope this post finds you enjoying your December. 

I am trying to slow down and experience the season. 



On Friday evening, we went to the Kris Kringle Market. It has become a tradition. It was a misty, rainy evening, but we didn't want to miss it. 

We walked around looking at the lights, grabbed some of our favorite Wee Bean coffee and Bavarian roasted nuts and looked at all the wonderful things the vendors have displayed. I love supporting makers. 

Do you have something like this where you live? 



Here's my selections (not pictured are the apples and chocolate cake).....

A wonderful lap throw....I am in love with red plaid this year...

The flamingo ornament that is cut from recycled aluminum cans, the hand carved vintage Santa ornament and some farm fresh strawberry cranberry jelly. 

We have been adding to our traditions this year. 

We have been celebrating Advent by lighting our candles and watching our video study and lighting our Countdown to Christmas candle. We went to a farm in the next county to see the light display and walk around the Christmas village. We also observed Saint Nicholas Day on the 6th.


Tell me what traditions and celebrations you are doing this year. I would love to hear all about them. 

I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week!  

Happy Creating, 
~Angela

Comments

Popular Posts