Let's Talk About Socks....


**Willow Tree Yarn Bunfetti 
**Sugar Frost Socks by Marianne Heikkinen


Do you enjoy knitting or crocheting socks? 

Do you prefer top down or toe up?  Two at a time? 

Magic Loop? DPNs? 

A long leg? A shorter one? 


**Makers Haven in A Wild Array of Colors 
**Socks for Dad by Crazy Sock Lady Designs


So many choices when it comes to making socks. I love that!  

I usually do one at a time or concurrently if I am trying to avoid second sock syndrome. 

I make mine cuff down and magic loop, but I am looking to try something new. 

I have a nice new set of Knitters Pride Zings double pointed needles ready to go. 

I am also thinking about giving toe up a try again.  


Let's chat about all things socks!   



Happy Creating, 
~Angela






Comments

Popular Posts