Monday's Memo

Happy Monday!  

How are you? How was your weekend? 

Mine was great! 


I had a fantastic time doing a dye demonstration at my local yarn store. There were 7 ladies in the class and they were amazing. They created some beautiful yarn and were very helpful and patient since it was my first time doing something like this. I am looking forward to the next class.



Later that evening, we had a celebratory lighting of the fire pit for the Autumn Equinox. 



Sunday, was busy as well. We had breakfast out and had our first American Heritage Girl meeting of the year. My daughter is working toward the highest award, Stars & Stripes. She drove me to and from the meeting. How is my youngest old enough to drive?! 


I have been working today on listing new yarn in the shop while listening to the rain. I am so excited about these new colorways. Off to get some more things done around here. 




I hope you are doing all the things you love and having a marvelous start to your week!  
~Angela


Comments

Popular Posts