Friday's Festivities


Happy Friday!  We made it!!! 

It was a long week here. Lots of little things that rose up and were trying to be big things. But enough about that. Let's look at some yarn. 

This is my finished Atlantica shawl. The pattern was designed by my lovely friend, Lisa, DoleValleyGirlKnits and is on Ravelry. There is a 50% coupon going on now through Saturday the 22nd. Stop right now, go grab a copy!  


I love this shawl so much!  I loved knitting it. I took it everywhere with me and I could knit and Netflix too!  The lace border is everything!  It is very easy to do, so don't be intimidated. It is such a wonderful design feature. The yarn is my own hand-dyed in Breezy Point and Sea Breeze. 





Here's a sneak peek about another DoleValleyGirlKnits pattern. It is called Triangulation! I knit this in Knit Picks Superwash Bulky in the Delft Heather colorway!  I can't wait to wear this, it goes perfectly with my wool coat. 




Who is ready for autumn? I am!  The leaves are falling and starting to change color. Give me all the sweaters, shawls, cowls,hats, mittens and blankets. 

I am hoping to spend a little time around the fire pit this weekend. Knitting and chatting with my family. 

Do you have weekend plans? What is your favorite thing about season you are in? 


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  
~Angela




Comments

Popular Posts