Friday Fun [9/14]



Happy Friday!  

I am looking forward to the weekend! Do you have plans?








I am hoping to make these Vanilla Glazed Baked Donuts and some yummy applesauce


There is always some yarn shenanigans going on around here. I just finished a test knit for a wrap by DoleValleyGirlKnits. It took three skeins of bulky weight yarn. I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash Bulky in the Delft Heather colorway. It is called, Triangulation...more pictures to come when the pattern is released. 

I  blocked my, Home Is With You Shawl by CrazySockLadyDesigns, in Copper Corgi yarn. I used Cottage Garden (exclusive Frayed Knot colorway) and Fool in the Rain. I love it and know I am going to wear it all the time. I am contemplating casting on another one.  




I would also love to do some reading. Are you reading anything good? Anything you would recommend? I am always on the lookout for more books to read or listen to. 



I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!  
~Angela




Comments

Popular Posts