Friday's Favorites


Happy Friday!  We made it!  :)  

Here's a look at my new Yarn Garden Collection in the shop!  
The one on the left is Cottage Garden and Tranquil Garden is on the right. 
There will be two colorways released every Friday for the next few weeks!  
Let me know what you think! What are your favorite garden colors? 


Speaking of gardens, here is the shade garden my daughter did for her American Heritage Girl level award project. We were able to get it done between storms. It has stormed quite a few evenings since and we need to go check on it. 


Though, I have many projects on my hook and needles, I am getting ready to cast on this new sock pattern by Kay of The Crazy Sock Lady podcast. It is called Road to Home. I am hoping it will get me back into sock knitting because I have seem to have lost my motivation for it. The yarn is in my Casual base in the colorway Maize. 


I love this happy little mini skein set!  I call it Happiness, it is inspired by my "Happiness is Handmade" Knit Picks mug!  

I hope you are having a fabulous day and a wonderful weekend ahead!  

Comments

Popular Posts