Monday's Motivation {5/21



Happy Monday!  How are you? 

How was your weekend? 

Are you feeling motivated today? 


I have been dyeing up minis all week!  I love them!  
I have two mini skein blankets on the go. One is the knit mitered squares (aka the cozy memories) and the other is 
a Happy Scrappy Blanket pattern by Sandra from the Cherry Heart blog. I love her patterns. 

Do you have any scrappy or mini skein projects? 


Today is the day I am back on my mat. I have a new Pilates workout by Robin of The Balanced Life in my YouTube feed. Just the motivation I need to take a few minutes for me today. 
My week gets away from me very quickly, so it is nice to slow down and do something that makes me feel better. Also, I am starting a new book. I love the promise of a new book. 

I hope you can take a few minutes for you at the start of this week! 
Feel free to share what has been motivating you! I am always looking for new ideas!  









Comments

  1. I've restarted a Monday evening yoga class recently. It's so great to grab some time for myself at the start of the week and I really feel the difference when I get some regular yoga in.
    Hope you enjoyed the pilates.
    Cheers,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, that is great! I love the idea of grabbing some time for you at the start of the week! I hope you are enjoying your class.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts