Monday's Memo


Happy Monday!  

How are you? How was your weekend? 

Anything going on this week? 

Anything you are looking forward to? 



I am looking forward to Spring! Anyone else? 

I see it is trying it's best to arrive. The leaves on the trees are emerging, the lilacs 
are growing, and the grass is getting greener. Now if the weather would quit bouncing between
winter and summer. 



It is a typical week here. Homeschooling, driving to co-op and the dentist, dyeing some yummy yarn, knitting and crocheting  and hopefully some reading. I really would like to finish, The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers soon and start something new. What are you reading? Anything good? Anything new? 

I am off to get dinner ready. I hope you are having the greatest start to your week!!! 



Comments

  1. I had a lovely weekend thanks, it was my birthday so lots of nice celebrations over yummy food - always good. Currently got a few books on the go - lots of non-fiction at the moment.
    This week I'm doing a whole lot of weeding at my new community garden plot and continuing to do some small batch preserving to put things away for the cooler months ahead.
    Cheers,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated birthday! So glad you had nice celebrations! I have a few non-fiction books on the go too. How great to be able to preserve for the winter months. I hope you have a lovely week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts