Monday's Memo 4/23


Happy Monday!  

How are you today? Any plans this week? 

Anything you are looking forward to? 



I am doing pretty good today. I am hoping to start the week off being productive. 

I have so many plans for colorways and sets to put in my shop. I love how the seasons inspire different colors to come to my mind. 


Speaking of color, I am working on a test knit for the lovely Lisa from DoleValleyGirlKnits. 
I am loving it! 
This colorway is called Impression. It was inspired by all the Impressionist talk around the Impressionist KAL by Curious Handmade. It is the palest yellow/mint green tonal with blue and the occasional pop of bright yellow speckle. It is such a delicate color. I can't wait to get better pictures.


Speaking of Lisa, her new shawl pattern, Surf has been released on Ravelry.  Grab yourself a copy!  
This shawl is one I know I will wear a lot!  It is so light and has a fabulous drape. The lace section is so easy to do and very easy to memorize. 


No big plans this week. I am looking forward to spending some time at home doing the things I love. 

I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!  



Comments

Popular Posts