Wednesday's WiPs

Happy Wednesday!  
Whew, what a week it has been!  I am trying to focus on the positive, so let's look at some yarn and some great spring like colors on my couch! 


I have a scrappy crochet blanket going. I use the leftover bits from my 
mitered square knit blanket. I just love a patchwork look, do you? 

The shawl is a test knit I am doing for DoleValleyGirlKnits and I am on the lace section. Such a fun and intuitive knit. I love that it is made with cotton yarn and is so light and the drape is incredible. 


Next up is my Derive socks by Knitting Expat Designs using Seventh Magpie Studios yarn in the Harold & the Purple Crayon colorway. The second sock is passed the heel. Yay!

Not much reading has been going on this week, but I have been trying to grab a few minutes here and there. I have just started, The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin. Have you read it? If so, what are your thoughts?

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!  Happy Creating!   

Comments

Popular Posts