Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/9}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you're having a wonderful week. 


I love chatting all about what I am making and reading. 




I started two new books. 

The Last Draft by Agatha Frost and Murder is a Piece of Cake by Valerie Burns. 


I participated in the Labor Day Hat make-a-long hosted by Carla Knits. 

I finished a Scrappy Plied, Two-Night Strand hat. 

The pattern is by Corrado Lark. 

I used Knit Picks Bravo in Dove Heather for the brim and held a strand of 

Big Twist Party in Newsprint and a DK weight skein I dyed in light gray. 


I started a new hat for the Gilmore Girls inspired make a long, Knit People Knit, 

hosted by Leah Loves to Knit on Instagram and YouTube. 

The pattern is Head Sock by Amanda Steck. 

I am using yarn by Makers Haven in the In Omnia Paratus colorway. 


I started a Lottie's Bonnet by Lisa Seifert using Knit Picks Brava Worsted in Seraphim. 

I love this bonnet pattern. I am hoping it will fit my great niece. 



I have been a little disheartened. 

I pulled out my Felix cardigan to prepare to pick up the button band/collar stitches 

and found two holes in the fabric! I was absolutely crushed! 

I have mended the holes and it is now in time out in the freezer for a few weeks. 


I have been watching The Fixers and my husband and I started The Lanterns last night. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts