Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/23}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week! 




I have been listening to Once and Again by Rebecca Serle, 

The Last Draft by Agatha Frost, 

and 

Rewitched by Lucy Jane Wood. 


I have started down the path of diamond art painting. 


Here's my first project. I love it! 


I grabbed this suncatcher. 


And my youngest daughter gifted me this custom canvas for my birthday. 

This is Oswald my older Boston terrier. He's my buddy. 



I watched a fall inspired Hallmark movie, Falling into Place. 

I am rewatching Gilmore Girls. 

I saw on Instagram that if you watch four episodes a week, 

they will line up with the holidays. I hope I can keep up. 

I'm working on the hat I am making for the knitpeopleknit2026 KAL while watching. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts