Monday's Musings {9/21}
Happy Monday!
I hope your week is off to a great start.
I have been doing a lot of thinking about my making lately.
Usually this time of year I'm very inspired to cast on all the things,
but this year it hasn't arrived with the same kind of energy.
I am moving into autumn a little slower and with more intention.
I've been taking inventory of what is on my hooks and needles,
as well as an inventory of my yarn stash.
I have been thinking about the types of handmade items I like to make and wear.
I have also been contemplating the things I would like to make to gift
and new techniques I haven't given myself space or the time to try.
So many nuances to think about.
Does this time of year have you making plans? Starting all the projects?
Making a gift list?
How are you feeling during this season?
Share in the comments.
{I will approve them as soon as I can!}
Happy Creating,
Angela



Comments
Post a Comment