Friday's Favorites {8/7}
I can't believe that it is here and we are a week in!
It looks like it is going to be a busy month around here.
I am going to do my best to find moments of calm and joy in the midst of it all.
I finished reading this book on Wednesday.
I don't usually get into a ghost/paranormal storyline, but
I really enjoyed how this premise was written.
The second book in the series is waiting for me at the library.
I took a little while one afternoon to browse through a few Country Living magazines.
I still love flipping through a magazine and reading a few articles.
I started a new craft endeavor. Dot by Letter with acrylic markers.
It is an activity that shuts my brain off and helps me focus.
Sometimes I do a page while listening to an audiobook.
I was so happy to take a trip to our local plant nursery.
My youngest daughter has been working there since the spring.
I have been wanting a Limelight Hydrangea and they got a few in.
I absolutely love it!
I am thinking I might need to go back and get another one.
I would love to know your favorites from the week.
Share in the comments.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Creating,
Angela







Comments
Post a Comment