Wednesday's WiPs & Books {4/3}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Can you believe it?! 

This is the first works in progress and book update of April. 




I am back to reading, Dirty Thirty by Janet Evanovich and continuing 

Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O'Connor. 

Both should be finished by the next book update later this month. 



I started a baby hat for a gift. I used the method and numbers for a baby Musselburgh. 

I am running out of yarn (I thought I had more in my stash), 

so I will just be adding some kind of ribbing. I am using Cascade 220 Sport. 





I am doing a few rounds ever chance I get on the Drawn Together Cowl by Shanalines Designs. 

This colorway is amazing! 




I haven't been working on any socks lately. 

I have so many on the needles, but I wanted to try something different. 

I am using a 2.5mm Addi Sock Rocket needle and some speckle yarn from Fibernymph Dye Works. 

The mini was dyed by me, it is an end of the dye day colorway. 

I decided on the Stack of Books pattern by Sock Witchery. 

They will be shortie socks. 



Anyone else hoping that Summer Sock Camp will be when you finish all the socks? 


I have been watching all the podcasts and was able to sit and watch Ghostbusters Afterlife with my 

oldest granddaughter last weekend. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela









Comments

Popular Posts