Monday's Make Nine Update {4/8}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 


I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 


I thought we could do a Make Nine update. 

I am hoping having these updates periodically will keep me motivated. 



Here's one of my WiPs  Make Nine board.

I can check one project off of this one. 

The My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones. {Bottom Right Corner}

I used many different yarns to create this blanket. {Ravelry project page}

I love it and have a second one on my needles.



My second Make Nine Board. 

My Ranunculus is finished, but needs blocked.

I have worn it a few times.

The yarn is Knit Picks Gloss DK in the Topaz colorway. 

This will not be my last Ranunculus. I really enjoyed the process of making it. 

{Ravelry project page}


I have cast on another project from this board. 

The Drawn Together cowl by Shanalines Designs. 

I am using Barley, Hops and Purls 100% merino DK base in Hell or Hot Watermelon. 

I am hoping this is a finished object this month. 

{Ravelry project page}


The bottom center project has been frogged. It was my knit Temperature Scarf. 

Now I am doing a crochet linen wrap in its place. 

{Ravelry project page}


Do you have a Make Nine board or project list? 

I would love to hear all about it. Share in the comments. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts