Friday's Favorites {4/5}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Friday! 

It has been a very wet and stormy week here. 

I am so thankful for the sunshine today. 


I love sharing all about my favorites for the week. 

It makes me stop, think and be grateful. 



Easter celebrations. 

It was nice that the rain let us long enough for the grandgirls to do the egg hunt. 



Tomato seedlings. 

I love homegrown fresh tomatoes in the summer. 

The new grow lights my husband got me are doing amazing for their growth. 


My Temperature Wrap. 

The pattern is Bohemian Temperature Wrap. {Ravelry link}

I am using Stylecraft Special DK yarn. 

I am keeping up so far. 



A new stack of library books. 



I would love to know the favorites from your week. 

Share in the comments. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 








Comments

Popular Posts