Wednesday's WiPs & Books {3/6}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting about my works in progress and books. 



This week, I am reading The Heiress by Rachel Hawkins. 

I am enjoying the story but not particularly fond of all the swear words that don't seem necessary to move along the plot. In places it feels a bit much. 

I am also reading Frozen River by Ariel Lawhon. I am not too far into this one. 



The project I chose to work on from last week is my Streamline Tee

 by Alexandra Tavel of Two of Wands. I am making good progress on the front piece. 



I have been working on my DK Jelly Roll in the evenings. 

It is the perfect project after a long day. 



I started my Drawn Together cowl by Shanalines Designs.

I am using Barley, Hops and Yarn in the colorway to Hell or High Watermelon. 



I just finished watching  Death and Other Details on Hulu. 

I am also watching Welcome to the Neighborhood and Young Sheldon. 



I would love to know what you have been working on, watching and/or reading this week. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts